Veterans Gaming CLan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VETS] VETERANS GAMING CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RULES AND REGULATIONS Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND REGULATIONS   RULES AND REGULATIONS Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Welcome to the new Forum, looking for new members to become part of a great Clan of mature Veteran gamers. This Clan idea is new so who ever joins is setting a trend and can help me recruit members. 

Our Clan tag is VETS so please wear the tag when gaming to represent our great Clan. 

Please keep the nudity and politics out of the forum. 

We are Adults so cussing and expressing ones view is ok, but remember to be an Adult about it and use some common sense. 

We will not try to head hunt and discredit some ones Service here, everyone has a right to his or hers privacy along with Rank or Rate. If some one smells fishy it will come out over time, always does.

We are a laid back Community with little restrictions on gaming, what I do ask is, have respect for each others gaming abilities and views.. Not everyone cares about kill to death ratio's. 

As we grow I am sure the Rules and Regs will to, so updates will be needed to keep the peace. 

Thank you for joining
Back to top Go down
https://vetgamers.board-directory.net

RULES AND REGULATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veterans Gaming CLan :: UNIFORM CODE OF GAMING JUSTICE :: START HERE-
Jump to: